Ridgecrest East and West Driving Directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and University Blvd. (33.209079, -87.571041 on Google Maps), turn East on University Blvd., toward UA Campus.
- In 500 ft., take first Left onto Greensboro Ave.
- In .2 miles, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy NE.
- In 1.5 miles, turn Right onto Hackberry Lane.
- In .2 miles, turn Right onto McCorvey Dr.
- In 0.1 miles, Turn Right onto 2nd St.
- Follow signage to Ridgecrest Unloading Zone.
- As you wait to enter the unloading zone, housing staff will greet you and give you a blank emergency contact card. While you are waiting for your turn to unload, fill out the emergency contact card. This will speed up your check-in process.
- Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle and transporting items to the resident’s room. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know immediately upon your arrival so that arrangements can be made.
- Exiting Unloading Zone, continue forward on 2nd
- Turn Left onto Marrs Spring Rd.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Right onto Campus Drive W.
- In 0.1 miles, parking is on your left at Ten Hoor Surface Lot
- Shuttle Service back to Ridgecrest East