Bryant Hall features suite-style living with 2-4 single bedrooms in each suite. Bryant Hall has wireless internet access throughout the building. There are laundry rooms on the 2nd and 4th floor. TV lounges and vending machines are located on each of the floors. Keys are used to access individual bedrooms, while students access their suites with their Action cards.
Residence Hall Details
All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.
Dining and Laundry Options
The closest dining hall is Bryant Dining Hall. Laundry rooms are available on the 2nd and 4th floors.
Bryant Typical Unit
Get ready to move into Bryant
Staff & Address
Area Coordinator: Blake McDonald
Phone: (205) 348-6322
Bryant Hall Street Address*
525 Devotie Drive
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
*Note: mail is not delivered to this address. Mail and packages will be sent to the Ferguson Mail Center.
- Furniture provided for each resident:
- Full size extra-long bed and mattress (54” x 80”), adjustable height up to 33” max from floor
- Desk (48” x 24”), with locking unit
- Desk chair
- 6-drawer dresser (30” x 18” x 50”)
- There is a curtain provided to enclose the closet in each bedroom
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Approx. window dimensions: 58 1/2″ x 43″, mini blinds provided
- Furniture provided shared by each resident:
- 1 sofa
- 2 lounge chairs
- 1 coffee table
- 2 entertainment units
- 1 café dining table with a dining chair for each resident
- There is a wall-mounted television in each living room. This is the only TV allowed to be wall-mounted.
- Wall-to-wall carpet
- Includes Ethernet connection and cable TV connection
- Approx. window dimensions: 2 side windows 70″ x 22 3/4″, 1 center window 70″ x 34 3/4″, mini blinds provided
- Full refrigerator, microwave and cabinets for storage*
Bathroom (shared by 2 residents)
- Shower stall, no curtains needed
- Toilet, sink and vanity
- Overhead storage above the toilet
- Storage under sink
- Linen closet with shelving
Please note that residents must bring their own trash receptacles, cookware, eating utensils and cleaning supplies for use in their apartment or suite.
Map to Residence Hall
Please note: driving directions may be altered during Move-In, so please follow any driving instructions sent to your Crimson email.