Bryce Lawn is an apartment community located on Bryce Lawn Drive between Campus Drive and University Boulevard. Each apartment features three single bedrooms.
Residence Hall Details
All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks. This residence hall is also open during winter and spring breaks.
Dining and Laundry Options
The closest dining hall is Bryant Dining Hall. Laundry machines are available in each apartment.
Bryce Lawn Typical Unit
Get ready to move into Bryce Lawn
Staff & Address
Area Coordinator: Blake McDonald
Phone: (205) 348-6322
Community Director: Christina Rowen
Phone: (205) 348-2573
Bryce Lawn Street Address*
Bld# Bryce Lawn Dr. APT#
Tuscaloosa, AL 35401
*Note: mail is not delivered to this address. Mail and packages will be sent to the Ferguson Mail Center.
- Furniture provided for each resident:
- Standard twin bed and mattress (36’ x 75”), fixed height
- Desk (dimensions vary)
- Desk chair
- 3-drawer dresser (30” x 24”)
- Approx. window dimensions: 30 1/2″ x 53 1/2″, mini blinds provided
- Furniture provided shared by each resident:
- Vinyl tile flooring
- Approx. window dimensions: 22″ x 76″, mini blinds provided
- Includes Ethernet connection and cable TV connection
- Refrigerator, electric stove, dishwasher, washer/dryer*
- Kitchen table with chairs
- One full bathroom
- One half bath that contains a sink and shower
*Please note that residents must bring their own trash receptacles, cookware, eating utensils and cleaning supplies for use in their apartment or suite.
Map to Residence Hall
Please note: driving directions may be altered during Move-In, so please follow any driving instructions sent to your Crimson email.