For information and updates about our response to COVID-19, visit healthinfo.ua.edu
The University of Alabama provides 17 housing community options to house up to 8,400 residents. Our facilities offer traditional, suite, and apartment style floor plans, as well as, various Living-Learning Communities and Themed Housing to provide living options that fit the needs of each resident.
All UA residence halls come with the security of a 24/7 community desk and live-in staff, all utilities included, individual leases, and convenient on-campus locations.
- 24/7 community desk service
- High-speed internet access
- Cable TV access
- Fully furnished
- Laundry facilities ($1.50/load to wash and $1.25/load to dry)
- Mail is not delivered to individual buildings.
Send all mail to the Ferguson Mail Center.
- All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.