The University of Alabama is closely monitoring the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. We have created a prospective student help page with information on several topics. To play our part in social distancing and other preventive health strategies, we regret that on-campus events are cancelled at this time.
- At this time visits to campus are not allowed. Virtual tours, phone calls, and other alternative means will be available.
- The remaining Admitted Tide Days must be postponed. As circumstances allow, we will look to reschedule those and offer virtual ways to explore campus, connect with your recruiter, and assist you in fully understanding why Alabama will be your #1 choice.
- Bama Bound Orientation is still scheduled. We are monitoring the current situation and may decide to hold an online orientation instead of our on-campus program.
The University of Alabama provides 17 housing community options to house up to 8,400 residents. Our facilities offer traditional, suite, and apartment style floor plans, as well as, various Living-Learning Communities and Themed Housing to provide living options that fit the needs of each resident.
All UA residence halls come with the security of a 24/7 community desk and live-in staff, all utilities included, individual leases, and convenient on-campus locations.
- 24/7 community desk service
- High-speed internet access
- Cable TV access
- Fully furnished
- Laundry facilities ($1.50/load to wash and $1.25/load to dry)
- Mail is not delivered to individual buildings.
Send all mail to the Ferguson Mail Center.
- All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.