The University of Alabama provides 17 housing community options to house up to 8,400 residents. Our facilities offer traditional, suite, and apartment style floor plans, as well as, various Living-Learning Communities and Themed Housing to provide living options that fit the needs of each resident.
All UA residence halls come with the security of a 24/7 community desk and live-in staff, all utilities included, individual leases, and convenient on-campus locations.
- 24/7 community desk service
- High-speed internet access
- Cable TV access
- Fully furnished
- Laundry facilities ($1.50/load to wash and $1.25/load to dry)
- Mail is not delivered to individual buildings.
Send all mail to the Ferguson Mail Center.
- All residence halls are open for fall and Thanksgiving breaks.