The University of Alabama provides 17 housing community options to house up to 9,000 residents. Our facilities offer traditional, suite, and apartment style floor plans, as well as various Living-Learning Communities and Themed Housing to provide living options that fit the needs of each resident. Please note, Bryce Lawn and East Edge are generally available only to upper class students, rather than freshmen. Students who live at an off-campus property with which UA has a master lease, such as East Edge, will complete the UA housing application, not a lease with the property.
All UA residence halls come with the support of a 24/7 community desk and live-in staff, all utilities included, individual contracts and convenient on-campus locations.
- 24/7 community desk support
- High-speed internet access
- Cable TV access
- Fully furnished
- Laundry facilities ($1.50/load to wash and $1.25/load to dry)
- Mail is not delivered to individual buildings.
Send all mail to the Campus Mail Service Center.
- All residence halls are open for Thanksgiving break.