You can find out about hall closings and break information on our Residential Calendar.

Need to request a Room Change? You can request a room change for Spring 2017 beginning October 19, 2017.

Your housing contract is for the academic year. If you are planning to study abroad, do a co-op, will graduate in December, or leave UA altogether, you will need to submit a Contract Release Request for us to process your housing contract release.

If you are returning for spring semester, you do not need to take ALL your belongings with you when you leave for winter break.

Are you moving out of the residence hall? Make sure you’ve read our Moving Out information so that you can prevent charges on your student account.