View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and Paul W. Bryant Dr. (33.204483, -87.568453 on Google Maps), turn East on Paul W. Bryant Dr., toward UA Campus.
- In 1.4 miles, turn Left onto 6th Ave.
- Take first Right into Burke West Unloading Zone (100 ft).
- When space is available in the unloading area, you will be directed to the proper location. Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know as you approach the unloading zone so that arrangements can be made.
- Exiting Unloading Zone, turn Right onto 6th Ave.
- In 0.1 miles, Turn Right onto University Blvd.
- Take first Right onto Hackberry Lane
- In 0.2 miles, turn Left onto Paul W Bryant Dr.
- Parking is at Coleman Coliseum (0.3 miles.), on your Right
- Shuttle service will take you back to Burke