View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and University Blvd. (33.209079, -87.571041 on Google Maps), turn East on University Blvd., toward UA Campus.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto 21st Ave.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy NE.
- In 1.4 miles, turn Right on Old Hackberry Ln.
- In 0.1 miles, turn Left into Highlands Parking by Check-In Sign.
- On-site check in is only available from 8 a.m.-5p.m. on Aug. 3-5, 7 and 12-14. For check in after hours or on unassisted days, call the Bryant area desk at 205-348-4276 to check in.
- When space is available in the unloading area, make a Right turn into the Right lane of Old Hackberry Lane. The section of Old hackberry between Jack Warner and Abercrombie Ln is two-way
- Proceed 0.2 miles then, turn Right into the Highlands Community.
- The Highlands Community Center will be on your Left. Park your vehicle and check in at the community center.
- On-site parking for residents displaying Yellow Permit
- Temporary parking for all other guests on scheduled arrival date