View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and University Blvd. (33.209079, -87.571041 on Google Maps), turn East on University Blvd., toward UA Campus.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto 21st Ave.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy NE.
- In 1.2 miles, turn Right onto Hackberry Lane.
- Take first Right into Lakeside Parking Lot and Unloading Zone.
- At the south end of the parking lot, Lakeside East residents will be directed to the Left Lakeside West residents will be directed to the Right lane. You will wait in this location for a spot to become available in the unloading zone directly in front of your building.
- Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle and transporting items to the resident’s room. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know immediately upon your arrival so that arrangements can be made.
- Cars displaying Yellow Permits, follow signage to Student Center Parking Deck
- All others exit Unloading Zone, turn Right onto Hackberry Lane.
- In 0.6 miles, turn Left onto Campus Dr. E.
- Continue 0.4 miles and turn Left into Peter Bryce Blvd.
- Parking is in Bryce North parking lot on your right. Shuttle service will take you back to Lakeside East. If Bryce North parking lot is full, continue forward to Northeast Commuter Lot.