View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and Paul W. Bryant Dr. (33.204483, -87.568453 on Google Maps), turn East on Paul W. Bryant Dr., toward UA Campus.
- In 1.4 miles, turn Left onto 6th Ave.
- Parham Unloading Zone is on the left; Staff will check residents in here.
- As you enter unloading zone, housing staff will greet you and guide you through the check in process.
- Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle and transporting items to the resident’s room. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know as you approach the unloading zone so that arrangements can be made.
- Exiting Unloading Zone, continue straight on 6th Ave.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Right onto University Blvd.
- Take first Right onto Hackberry Ln.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Left onto Paul W Bryant Dr.
- Parking is at Coleman Coliseum (0.3 miles.), on your Right
- Shuttle service will take you back to Parham