View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and University Blvd. (33.209079, -87.571041 on Google Maps), turn East on University Blvd., toward UA Campus.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto 21st Ave.
- In 0.2 miles, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy NE.
- In 1.2 miles, turn Right onto Hackberry Lane.
- Remain in Left lane through McCorvey Dr. intersection into staging area for Riverside.
- From here, staff will direct you into the unloading zone.
- When space is available in the unloading area, make a Right turn into the Left lane of Old Hackberry Lane. (Old Hackberry Lane is converted to one-way traffic on Move-In days.)
- Proceed 300 feet and turn Left into the Riverside East and West unloading zone. Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle.
- We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know immediately upon your arrival so that arrangements can be made.
- Cars displaying Yellow Permits follow signage to Riverside Deck.
- All other vehicles, exit Unloading Zone, turn Right onto Hackberry Ln.
- At the red light, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy.
- Continue 0.4 miles and turn Right onto North Campus Way.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto Peter Bryce Blvd.
- In 0.3 miles, parking is in Northeast Commuter Lot – Shuttle Service will take you back to Riverside.