Riverside North Driving Directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- From the intersection of Lurleen Wallace Blvd. and University Blvd. (33.209079, -87.571041 on Google Maps), turn East on University Blvd., toward UA Campus.
- In 500 ft., take first Left onto Greensboro Ave.
- In .2 miles, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy NE.
- In 1.5 miles, turn Right onto Hackberry Ln.
- Remain in Left lane through McCorvey Dr. intersection into staging area for Riverside.
- From here, staff will direct you into the unloading zone.
- As you wait to enter the unloading zone, housing staff will greet you and give you a blank emergency contact card. While you are waiting for your turn to unload, fill out the emergency contact card. This will speed up your check-in process.
- When space is available in the unloading area, make a Right turn into the Left lane of Old Hackberry Lane. (Old Hackberry Lane is converted to one-way traffic on Move-In days.)
- Proceed 0.2 miles then, turn Left on Abercrombie Lane; stay to the Left side of the median. (Abercrombie Lane is converted to one-way traffic on Move-In days.)
- Staff will direct you to the Riverside North unloading zone.
- Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle and transporting items to the resident’s room. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know immediately upon your arrival so that arrangements can be made.
- Cars displaying Yellow Permits follow signage to Riverside Deck.
- All other vehicles, exit Unloading Zone, turn Right onto Hackberry Ln.
- At the red light, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy.
- Continue 0.4 miles and turn Right onto North Campus Way.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto Peter Bryce Blvd.
- In 0.3 miles, parking is in Northeast Commuter Lot – Shuttle Service will take you back to Riverside.