View map with directions
Green – Route to Building
Yellow – Check in and unloading zone
Red – Path to Parking
- Approach Tuscaloosa on McFarland Blvd.:
- From the North: Cross the bridge over river and continue for 0.8 miles. Take the Campus Dr. exit, on the Right.
- From the South: From the intersection of 15th St. and McFarland Blvd., head north for 1 mile on McFarland. Take the Campus Dr. exit, on the Right and continue through the intersection.
- Turn Left onto Campus Dr. East.
- In 0.2 miles, turn right onto Peter Bryce Blvd.
- In 0.7 miles, turn right onto Hackberry Ln. and Riverside North staging/unloading area.
- When space is available in the unloading area, make a Right turn into the Left lane of Old Hackberry Lane. (Old Hackberry Lane is converted to one-way traffic on Move-In days.)
- Proceed 0.2 miles then, turn Left on Abercrombie Lane; stay to the Left side of the median. (Abercrombie Lane is converted to one-way traffic on Move-In days.)
- Staff will direct you to the Riverside North unloading zone.
- Staff and volunteers will assist with unloading belongings from the vehicle and transporting items to the resident’s room. We ask that the driver remain with the vehicle while the resident is checking in and unloading.
- Once the vehicle is unloaded, the driver will need to immediately leave the unloading zone and proceed to the appropriate parking location. Only the resident may check in, parents/guardians will not be permitted to check in on the resident’s behalf. If the resident is also the only available driver, please let our staff know immediately upon your arrival so that arrangements can be made.
- Cars displaying Yellow Permits follow signage to Riverside Deck.
- All other vehicles, exit Unloading Zone, turn Right onto Hackberry Ln.
- At the red light, turn Right onto Jack Warner Pkwy.
- Continue 0.4 miles and turn Right onto North Campus Way.
- In 0.3 miles, turn Left onto Peter Bryce Blvd.
- In 0.3 miles, parking is in Northeast Commuter Lot – Shuttle Service will take you back to Riverside.