When campus offices are closed, each community has an RA on call to assist you if you are locked out, have a facilities emergency, or need help with other housing-related situations. To contact the RA on call, go to your community desk or call your community desk at the numbers listed below.

If there is an emergency, call UAPD at 205-348-5454.

Area Desks

Community Desk LocationPhone Number
BlountJohn England Jr. Hall205-348-2879
Bryce LawnBryant205-348-4276
HighlandsPresidential I205-348-5566
John England Jr. HallJohn England Jr. Hall205-348-2879
LakesideJohn England Jr. Hall205-348-2879
PatyJohn England Jr. Hall205-348-2879
Presidential VillagePresidential I205-348-5566
RidgecrestRidgecrest South205-348-8253
RiversidePresidential I205-348-5566
Smith WoodsBryant205-348-4276