While incoming freshmen students are required to live on campus, incoming transfer and graduate students are able to decide whether to live on or off campus.

For those wanting to live on-campus, options include apartment style housing in Bryce Lawn and Highlands, suite style halls, and traditional halls.  To see all housing options, see our Halls page. The 2020-2021 housing application for current transfer and graduate students opens on October 15, 2019, at 9 a.m. CDT.

Apply for Housing

For students looking for off-campus housing options, we suggest utilizing our Off-Campus Resources office for information on Tuscaloosa properties and leading and landlord information.